Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty River RV Resort.. APRIL 13-15 (Walland TN)

+13
jb_simerly
ocb_dave_ocb
KralCamper
MistyRiverCampground
Crawford
coolbreeze1
Darcamper
Richard
Life is Good
abivens
merrykalia
YellowXterra
chuck
17 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Misty River RV Resort.. APRIL 13-15 (Walland TN) - Page 8 Empty Re: Misty River RV Resort.. APRIL 13-15 (Walland TN)

Post  Crawford Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:57 am

Karen and I and Walter had a great time we are getting some mods done to camper for our trip to CT. Our dogs just take up to much room on bed. We are adding on to queen bed to give us more room LOL. Heck you know they are our kids to. I can just see the gas bill now yikes, I guess if you own coach why let it sit at home and rust away. Very Happy Sad
Crawford
Crawford

Back to top Go down

Misty River RV Resort.. APRIL 13-15 (Walland TN) - Page 8 Empty Re: Misty River RV Resort.. APRIL 13-15 (Walland TN)

Post  SouthWestyKim Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:52 pm

It was great to finally camp out with the group again and so wonderful to meet more of the members. Thankyou all for your great hospitality and generousity of spirit . The cookout Saturday was fantastic, we cant remember when we laughed so much Laughing It was wonderful to see everyone's kids playing and having so much fun together . Looking foward to another great campout with the group, you guys are great !! Very Happy

Kim & Carolyn

SouthWestyKim
SouthWestyKim

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Had a great time even though my shower broke and flooded my bathroom. Al, you did a great job as our camp host, even though you didn't make it there until Sat. Can't wait until we can do it again.
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Misty River RV Resort.. APRIL 13-15 (Walland TN) - Page 8 Empty re:

Post  jb_simerly Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Wanted to come but probably for the best misty river would have kicked the whole group to the curve by the time i got my fill on those pancakes Sad
jb_simerly
jb_simerly

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 am

We all had a good time. My wife even spent one night camping, and it didn't kill her. She doesn't seem to be all hyped up about camping again. She beat me home by a good 30 minutes!!!

Thanks to Life is Good for the info about Plott Hounds, even if it wasn't what my bride wanted to hear. Jon likes the dog even better now.

The trail along the river was beautiful, and by some miracle, none of the kids got into the poison ivy that was so plentiful in those woods. Thanks Kim for teaching Jon the "Leaflets-3... let-it-be" rule. My kids really enjoyed playing with the other kids. It was great to have such a good turnout, and to see old friends and meet new ones.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8