Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Chuck! Wheres your new camper???

+2
coolbreeze1
SouthWestyKim
6 posters

Go down

Hey Chuck! Wheres your new camper??? Empty Hey Chuck! Wheres your new camper???

Post  SouthWestyKim Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:58 am

Ok Chuck..its been long enough for you to be out of a camper....tennessee rv (campingworld) and chillhowie have something you NEED Im sure of it...their lots are chock full ..so lets stop pussyfooting around and get something that nissan of yours can pull!!! Cove lake and norris are calling your name...and btw Carolyn and I upgraded our little nissan hardbody 4 cylinder to a 2006 nissan titan so now we can run with the big dogs...or at least get up that grade to norris...hehehehe We need another volunteer camper campout with your pie irons lunches and Don's desserts Smile Lately we've been camping at douglass lake tailwater area.Now I have to get a hitch set up on the new to us truck before we can go again.Fall is a great time for camping...im so glad I can have a fire again.
Kim
SouthWestyKim
SouthWestyKim

Back to top Go down

Hey Chuck! Wheres your new camper??? Empty Re: Hey Chuck! Wheres your new camper???

Post  coolbreeze1 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Wish you had let me know that you were camping at Douglas. That is one of my favorite quick getaway's.
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Hey Chuck! Wheres your new camper??? Empty Re: Hey Chuck! Wheres your new camper???

Post  chuck Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 am

Thanks for the thoughts.. I am not sure what the future holds,.. as far as a camper is concerned. I think I am more into "camping" ..than "owning a camper." (if that makes any sense)
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

http://www.eatsleepcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  afob3 Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Koala.... Koala... Koala....

Seriously though, I've never met you, but you seem to be the type to carefully research and plan before you jump in. You will know when it is right.

afob3

http://www.familyobrien.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:46 am

afob3 wrote: Koala.... Koala... Koala....

Seriously though, I've never met you, but you seem to be the type to carefully research and plan before you jump in. You will know when it is right.

Afob, you've got that right! Most of my best camping stuff is the result of Chuck's careful research, planning, changing his mind, and selling at a discount. I can't wait for Chuck to get back into camping. I miss the look on his face when he learns that the kids and I have (again, and again) reserved the spot right next to him for the entire weekend, including Thursday nights! The way he calmly and softly plays his guitar under his awning at night, despite my kids watching a Barbie Princess video in the pop-up just a few feet away.

In all seriousness though Chuck, I do miss seeing you around the campgrounds. Maybe you could do a trip or two with the gang at someplace that has cabins you could stay in. After all, we never did have a beer together, Ha!
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:34 am

Chuck, you could always rent a rv for the weekend, that way you would have to own one. Shocked
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Darcamper Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 pm

SouthWestyKim wrote:Ok Chuck..its been long enough for you to be out of a camper....tennessee rv (campingworld) and chillhowie have something you NEED Im sure of it...their lots are chock full ..so lets stop pussyfooting around and get something that nissan of yours can pull!!! Cove lake and norris are calling your name...and btw Carolyn and I upgraded our little nissan hardbody 4 cylinder to a 2006 nissan titan so now we can run with the big dogs...or at least get up that grade to norris...hehehehe We need another volunteer camper campout with your pie irons lunches and Don's desserts Smile Lately we've been camping at douglass lake tailwater area.Now I have to get a hitch set up on the new to us truck before we can go again.Fall is a great time for camping...im so glad I can have a fire again.
Kim

Kim, What color is your new nissan, I belive when we camped at Cove Lake in Oct. I might have seen you. The truck was red and it was a camper like yours.
Darcamper
Darcamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthWestyKim Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:39 pm

"Kim, What color is your new nissan, I belive when we camped at Cove Lake in Oct. I might have seen you. The truck was red and it was a camper like yours."

Nope ..that wasnt us...The Nissan Titan is a teal/green metallic extended cab..2006 5.7...I got it at carmax with only 16K for mileage..I put on a OEM hitch and got the wiring /brake controller stuff done at UHaul..it pulls the trailer like its not there. Now I want to move up in size travel trailer wise since I can pull something bigger but now I cant afford it !!! Laughing At least now we wont be holding up traffic going 45 on a slight incline anymore, heh.
SouthWestyKim
SouthWestyKim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down