Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camping Music

4 posters

Go down

Camping Music Empty Camping Music

Post  chuck Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:04 am

I am pretty sure we may have discussed this a little on another message board.. Anyway.. anybody play an instrument,.. sing,.. etc.. when you camp? I usually always bring my guitar,, even if I only play for myself inside the camper. I am not much of a picker or singer.. but I like makin' music with my friends (on the road again).

any other rmusicians?
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

http://www.eatsleepcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Camping Music Empty Re: Camping Music

Post  KralCamper Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:37 pm

I used to sing in another life...I also "used to" play the base guitar...about 30 or so years ago (lost it somewhere along the way). Don't know if I can be of much help now.

I do have an older acoustic guitar I may be able to pick out a "few notes" of 1 or 2 songs from.

But I will always be a Beatles fan.
KralCamper
KralCamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  merrykalia Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:01 am

Well, I "used" to play a dulcimer (when my grandma was alive, we would play) and I do a little singing in the church choir, but I ain't no great singer!!!!

When we get together, we'll see what we can do.....we may just make dogs howl, but that might be a little fun!!!!

merrykalia
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://community.webshots.com/user/merrykalia?vhost=community

Back to top Go down

Post  fisherpal2k Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:12 am

I used to play a little on a guitar but when I broke my finger I never did get it back to working right again. At one time I owned a guitar , banjo, 2 fiddles, and an electric bass. Can't play crap now.

Still got the two fiddles and the banjo. My folks got the banjo for me when i was a kid and I still have it.

Love bluegrass. Worked with a bluegrass band and then a country and rock band. long long ago...Found out if I wanted to stay married, I needed to be home on the weekends instead of driving a bus and running sound for a band.
It must have worked, she is still with me and it will be 29 yrs in June.
fisherpal2k
fisherpal2k
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down