Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kral's Camper

+2
merrykalia
Darcamper
6 posters

Go down

Kral's Camper Empty Kral's Camper

Post  Darcamper Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:12 pm

We are excited to take our camper out for the second time ever.[img][/img][img]Kral's Camper Cove_l12[/img]
Darcamper
Darcamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Kral's Camper Empty Re: Kral's Camper

Post  Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:53 am

I love your camper Smile I hope you have many wonderful adventures in it this season!

Back to top Go down

Kral's Camper Empty RE: KRAL's Camper

Post  merrykalia Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:53 pm

I love your new rug - looks just like mine, except yours is cleaner!!

merrykalia
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://community.webshots.com/user/merrykalia?vhost=community

Back to top Go down

Post  Darcamper Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:44 am

merrykalia wrote:I love your new rug - looks just like mine, except yours is cleaner!!

Funny, this was taken on our first trip to test if we would like it. Well we love it. We have it covered right now due to fixing the leak in the bunk end. We are not sure if it is a leak or if water gets caught in the door while traveling in the rain. We have added a new rubber seam but plan to change that to the outside rubber seam that we saw at the RV show.
Darcamper
Darcamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fisherpal2k Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:06 am

I like the fishing rods! I can't wait for it to warm up a bit! Hope you get the leak fixed and all is well on your next trip!
fisherpal2k
fisherpal2k
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Darcamper Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:32 pm

We are now tagged and getting started on the camper. I have the blankets cleaned and ready, towels are sorted, checklist updated, menu items are getting purchased. Need to cut the reflective and add clothes in camper.
Darcamper
Darcamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KralCamper Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Darcamper wrote:We are now tagged and getting started on the camper. I have the blankets cleaned and ready, towels are sorted, checklist updated, menu items are getting purchased. Need to cut the reflective and add clothes in camper.

And I need to add some electrical outlets at the bunk ends. Funny, but I would think that outlets at the bunk ends would be a no brainer...ya know...fans, lights, radio, laptop, portable dvd player...electric blanket...duh... no electric at the bunks...sometimes makes me want to just smack whoever designs these things.
KralCamper
KralCamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:28 am

KralCamper wrote:
Darcamper wrote:We are now tagged and getting started on the camper. I have the blankets cleaned and ready, towels are sorted, checklist updated, menu items are getting purchased. Need to cut the reflective and add clothes in camper.

And I need to add some electrical outlets at the bunk ends. Funny, but I would think that outlets at the bunk ends would be a no brainer...ya know...fans, lights, radio, laptop, portable dvd player...electric blanket...duh... no electric at the bunks...sometimes makes me want to just smack whoever designs these things.
I feel your pain, well not really. Mad Makes you want to say, just what in the heck where you thinking affraid when you came up with this design? Sleep

Coolbreeze1 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  merrykalia Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:06 am

When we had our hybrid, I used 2 extension cords that were made for Christmas trees - they have plugs about every 3 feet and ran them around from the plug toward the bunk end (rear side) and then I ran another around to the other bunk end. Worked pretty well - we had a 6 plug cover for the outlet. We didn't have any problem with using the 2 because we never had 3 or 4 things running at the same time - maybe a fan, TV or light was the max.

Just a thought for you.

merrykalia
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://community.webshots.com/user/merrykalia?vhost=community

Back to top Go down

Post  KralCamper Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:33 pm

merrykalia wrote:When we had our hybrid, I used 2 extension cords that were made for Christmas trees - they have plugs about every 3 feet and ran them around from the plug toward the bunk end (rear side) and then I ran another around to the other bunk end. Worked pretty well - we had a 6 plug cover for the outlet. We didn't have any problem with using the 2 because we never had 3 or 4 things running at the same time - maybe a fan, TV or light was the max.

Just a thought for you.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, There should be no need to run an extension cord to plug anything in, campers aren't that big. The nearest plug to the forward bunk in our HTT is below the stove, it is over 7 ft to the bed. Even our P-up had one at each end of the camper. Some things just baffle me...
KralCamper
KralCamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:03 pm

That's one of the kinda nice things about my little camper.. there are two outlets (with 2 plug ins each) up in the front near the U-shaped dinette. Very handy for plugging in laptop.. DVD player or whatever. One of the outlets is close to the counter top and sink.. the other one is down under the table on the support for the U-shaped bench seat.

then there is an outlet over the fridge (where a TV might set).. and another just under the bed and bunk.. so you can plug in a PC or little night lite or whatever in or near the bed.

It's a small camper.. but I would say I am never more than 2 feet from an outlet.
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

http://www.eatsleepcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Never really paid attention to the outlets. I do know that there are several around the kitchen and living room area. I know there is one in the bathroom. I can't remember how many in the bedroom though.

Coolbreeze1 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Dave and Darlene.. is your TT a TRAIL SPORT? I can't remember.
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

http://www.eatsleepcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darcamper Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:15 pm

chuck wrote:Dave and Darlene.. is your TT a TRAIL SPORT? I can't remember.

Trail Lite..........
Darcamper
Darcamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down