Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up The Creek

Go down

Up The Creek  Empty Up The Creek

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:06 pm

We decided to camp this weekend and decided to give Up The Creek a try. I had read a few reviews on it and decided to check it out. I will be taking pictures tomorrow....

This campground is everything the website says it is. It is so peaceful! The sites are very large and there is a whole bunch of space between you and your neighbor. I walked and looked at a few of the sites and they are all laid out real nicely. There is no pool, no playground and no bathhouse. The roads are paved and the sites are gravel. The wifi is really good. They have satellite tv and the channels are limited. The campground is new and they are adding new sites. The campground is easy to find and just a real quick drive to the strip in Pigeon Forge. It is a really nice campground and it is extremely peaceful. Craig said he would be happy staying in any of the sites here. We really like it!

Up The CreekUp The Creek

Back to top Go down

Up The Creek  Empty Re: Up The Creek

Post  coolbreeze1 Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Sounds like a nice campground. However, it would not be to good for those in a pop up.
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Actually, I was really surprised to see one pop up here. I thought maybe they were here with friends and were using their bathroom.....?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down