Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did your battery make it through the winter?

+4
KralCamper
chuck
coolbreeze1
Richard
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Did your battery make it through the winter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did your battery make it through the winter?

Post  coolbreeze1 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Richard wrote:
abivens wrote:Roger Richard, I'll get the cables stat!!!! (I used to watch ER every friday)

As a kid the nurse giving the shot always said, "OK, you are going to feel a slight pinch." That anticipation was worse than the shot. I always wanted the "little less talk and a lot more action" version of any medical or dental procedure.

"Tim, You are going to feel a slight pinch, ok?"

You guys are so funny. All I ask, is for a slight donation(money)for a new battery. Laughing
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Did your battery make it through the winter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did your battery make it through the winter?

Post  Richard Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:53 pm

LOL Tim, Paying for the new battery is when you feel the pinch. By now, you should be used to my threats to electrocute you with some device or other. I'm all talk and no current!
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Richard wrote:LOL Tim, Paying for the new battery is when you feel the pinch. By now, you should be used to my threats to electrocute you with some device or other. I'm all talk and no current!
Yes Richard, I do know you What a Face I think I will try to put out a donation basket at the next camp out Laughing
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:52 am

coolbreeze1 wrote:
Richard wrote:LOL Tim, Paying for the new battery is when you feel the pinch. By now, you should be used to my threats to electrocute you with some device or other. I'm all talk and no current!
Yes Richard, I do know you What a Face I think I will try to put out a donation basket at the next camp out Laughing

Couldn't hurt. You could also sell steak dinners, or just your services as a chef.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KralCamper Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Richard wrote:
coolbreeze1 wrote:

Couldn't hurt. You could also sell steak dinners, or just your services as a chef.

Sorry Tim, you're on your own if you need any monetary donations. You may just have to bite the bullet and sit out on a trip or two to save up enough gas money for the new battery.
KralCamper
KralCamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2