Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple of reasons I love camping...

2 posters

Go down

A couple of reasons I love camping... Empty A couple of reasons I love camping...

Post  Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Going to try my hand at picture posting since Chuck gave me step by step instructions Very Happy

Here is one reason I love camping. This was taken last May at Ocean Lakes. My son David (19) took Meghan (7) down to the beach. I decided to go check on them and I was lucky enough to have my camera with me. I found them holding hands. Camping is the one activity that really brings us all together.

[img]A couple of reasons I love camping... 2689908930089547720S500x500Q85[/img]

Back to top Go down

A couple of reasons I love camping... Empty Re: A couple of reasons I love camping...

Post  abivens Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:22 pm

priceless
abivens
abivens
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

A couple of reasons I love camping... Empty Re: A couple of reasons I love camping...

Post  KralCamper Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Beautiful shot with perfect timing!

I agree Alan, Priceless!!
KralCamper
KralCamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Thanks. I feel really fortunate to have such great kids. Speaking of kids, if anyone is wanting girl scout cookies and doesnt know anyone to order from.... : ) I am the asst. leader for Meghan's Daisy Scout troop : )

Looking at the picture makes me want to plan a beach trip!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down