Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harrison Bay State Park October 2010

3 posters

Go down

Harrison Bay State Park October 2010 Empty Harrison Bay State Park October 2010

Post  Darcamper Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:55 pm

The Harrison Bay trip was a great trip with warm weather in a beautiful camp ground. The park had a play ground and a great fishing all around the place. There were 5 Rigs that camped this weekend and had a great time visiting with one another.
Several got together for hamburgers and one camper even had a
their daughter a birthday party.

Others also went into Chattanooga for the day and several campers and children went out as well.

Campers attended this trip, Richard, Abivens, Coolbreeze1, Kralcamper, Crawford, Friends of Abivens and Crawford came along with them as well. Great to have meet them.
Harrison Bay State Park October 2010 P9040211[/url]:
Darcamper
Darcamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Harrison Bay State Park October 2010 Empty Re: Harrison Bay State Park October 2010

Post  Crawford Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:37 am

Karen and I really enjoyed this campground we wouldn't mind doing it again. We also like Brandy Creek state park. Rest rooms were up to par there. We looking forward to seeing some of group at Pine Mnt RV park for Thanksgiving. So far we had a great year camping with a group. Its really tough to get a lot camping because some work, some have sickness in family. But all in all it was a great year for us. Happy camping you-all
Very Happy bom
Crawford
Crawford

Back to top Go down

Harrison Bay State Park October 2010 Empty Re: Harrison Bay State Park October 2010

Post  coolbreeze1 Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:21 am

This trip turn out better than I would have guessed. It is a really nice state park, the sites are laid out a little funny, but it is still one that I will do again. This was one of the farthest trips that I have taken with my 5'er.

coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down