Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promote our site: Pass out BUSINESS CARDS

Go down

Promote our site: Pass out BUSINESS CARDS Empty Promote our site: Pass out BUSINESS CARDS

Post  chuck Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:30 pm

We now have business cards available for you to distribute to friends, co-workers.. anyone who might have an interest in camping. There's even a blank space for adding your name or user ID to the card. Order the cards from me.. and I will ship them to your home and no extra charge. Post cards are also available.. but are more expensive. Thanks for helping promote www.volunteercampers.com!

FRONT:
Promote our site: Pass out BUSINESS CARDS Buscardfront

BACK:
Promote our site: Pass out BUSINESS CARDS Buscardback

Price:
100 - $20
250 - $32
500 - $47

Send a PM for ordering information.
Thanks,
Chuck
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

http://www.eatsleepcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Promote our site: Pass out BUSINESS CARDS Empty Re: Promote our site: Pass out BUSINESS CARDS

Post  chuck Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:09 pm

I have ordered some of these busines cards for myself.. and have them in hand. They look pretty good. My thinking is .. if they have something on the back.. either helpful or funny.. people might keep them longer.. instead of tossing them in the trash. Anyway.. that's why I put the "Redneck Camper" things in the back. Thanks to Richard and Cool for the sayings.

However.. if you order cards.. you might want something different on the back.. and that's OK. I can order the cards and change the info on the back. Maybe RV winterizing instructions.. or how to start a campfire.. whatever. Just let me know.
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

http://www.eatsleepcamp.com

Back to top Go down