Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 Hybrid Travel Trailers

3 posters

Go down

2010 Hybrid Travel Trailers Empty 2010 Hybrid Travel Trailers

Post  Darcamper Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:55 am

I finally got to see the new 2010 HTT at the Knoxville Expo this weekend. I was looking at the bed ends more then anything and they have in provided. Even the canvas was made to be stronger, since our camper is a light canvas.

The layout inside was cool and the bathroom are larger as well. I still like the way our HTT is layout and plan to update a few things in our camper this year.
Darcamper
Darcamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

2010 Hybrid Travel Trailers Empty HTT ...

Post  fisherpal2k Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:49 pm

That was one of the reasons we wanted to go to the show, was to see if there was anything we would like to change about our camper. We found lots of nice things there. I have a light that we don't really like in ours, its a nice light, but it is too much for what we want. Hope and I like to play cards at night while Scratch reads. There was so many new toys out there that we were just like kids in a candy store. Laughing

We got a lot of the papers on the new campers for some of our friends and I really liked to see the different floor plans. Which one did you like best?

We looked at the hybrids when we bought ours and liked them alot, especially when you had all the living space left. But we couldn't find one like we wanted when we bought.
fisherpal2k
fisherpal2k
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

2010 Hybrid Travel Trailers Empty Re: 2010 Hybrid Travel Trailers

Post  Darcamper Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:23 pm

fisherpal2k wrote:That was one of the reasons we wanted to go to the show, was to see if there was anything we would like to change about our camper. We found lots of nice things there. I have a light that we don't really like in ours, its a nice light, but it is too much for what we want. Hope and I like to play cards at night while Scratch reads. There was so many new toys out there that we were just like kids in a candy store. Laughing

We got a lot of the papers on the new campers for some of our friends and I really liked to see the different floor plans. Which one did you like best?

We looked at the hybrids when we bought ours and liked them alot, especially when you had all the living space left. But we couldn't find one like we wanted when we bought.

Well, they looked nice and new and all that but, our camper has nice floor plan. We have two tables and one is the u shape (really like it) and the other is the two seater, prefect for Michelle & Aaron side of the camper.
Darcamper
Darcamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KralCamper Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:15 am

Darcamper wrote:
fisherpal2k wrote:That was one of the reasons we wanted to go to the show, was to see if there was anything we would like to change about our camper. We found lots of nice things there. I have a light that we don't really like in ours, its a nice light, but it is too much for what we want. Hope and I like to play cards at night while Scratch reads. There was so many new toys out there that we were just like kids in a candy store. Laughing

Well, they looked nice and new and all that but, our camper has nice floor plan. We have two tables and one is the u shape (really like it) and the other is the two seater, prefect for Michelle & Aaron side of the camper.

I liked some of the bunk end fans and want to add a couple to the HTT. Unfortunately, we don't have power outlets at the bunk ends of the camper. Can't imagine why they didn't put power by the beds. This will be my 1st big mod to the HTT this spring. I had also thought about changing out the ceiling lights with ones that will allow a light/fan combination to be plugged into them. We will also be working on getting a better seal around the bunk ends when folded up and traveling. I saw some new types of rubber seals on the new ones that I should be able to find to add to ours that will give us a much better seal on them than what we have now.
KralCamper
KralCamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down