Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyCamper's Dutch Oven Recipes from May of 2006

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HappyCamper's Dutch Oven Recipes from May of 2006 - Page 2 Empty Re: HappyCamper's Dutch Oven Recipes from May of 2006

Post  Richard Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Don, Thanks, I'll check out Chuck Wagon supply. I'll try a Google search as I haven't heard of them. In the meanwhile, will heavy duty foil work?
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

HappyCamper's Dutch Oven Recipes from May of 2006 - Page 2 Empty Re: HappyCamper's Dutch Oven Recipes from May of 2006

Post  tenndon Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Richard, I imagine heavy duty foil would work. Never tried it though. Found the liners after using the DO the first time with the paper liners from WalMart. They were a major failure. So I went on a search for an alternative. Found them by Googling.

BTW: Lynn says HELLO!!
tenndon
tenndon

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:16 pm

tenndon wrote:Richard, I imagine heavy duty foil would work. Never tried it though. Found the liners after using the DO the first time with the paper liners from WalMart. They were a major failure. So I went on a search for an alternative. Found them by Googling.

If you get a chance, invite Professor Earls to bring the family to River Plantation while we are there.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Richard wrote:
coolbreeze1 wrote:So, I become known as the moocher, huh? Well you are starting in the back of the pack. Got to remember that Alan, is also a good cook. Very Happy

Tim, You called yourself the "camp mooch" when you and Chuck were joking about the beer at Cove Lake. That was your label not mine. The label I gave you is friend.
Yes, but it much easier to blame someone else. Shocked Shocked
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  tenndon Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Richard wrote:
tenndon wrote:Richard, I imagine heavy duty foil would work. Never tried it though. Found the liners after using the DO the first time with the paper liners from WalMart. They were a major failure. So I went on a search for an alternative. Found them by Googling.

If you get a chance, invite Professor Earls to bring the family to River Plantation while we are there.

Already tried but he and the family are heading to Myrtle Beach on Thursday. We will find some way to get him around a campfire.
tenndon
tenndon

Back to top Go down

Post  tenndon Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:35 pm

coolbreeze1 wrote:So, I become known as the moocher, huh? Well you are starting in the back of the pack. Got to remember that Alan, is also a good cook. Very Happy

I don't call you moocher. I call you dinner guest!!
tenndon
tenndon

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:37 pm

tenndon wrote:

I don't call you moocher. I call you dinner guest!!

Why thank you Very Happy
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  abivens Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Me and Cool are like a couple of lost puppys, you feed us once and you may have us all week!!!
abivens
abivens
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:40 pm

abivens wrote:Me and Cool are like a couple of lost puppys, you feed us once and you may have us all week!!!
Never thought of it that way but I guess you have a point. Where there is food, I'll usually show up. Shocked
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:02 am

Deleted, irrelevant.

Last edited by Richard on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Glad to hear that the dutch oven cobbler came out good. The hard decisions that we have to make Question Question
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2