Two Rivers Landing RV Resort

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Rivers Landing RV Resort

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:13 am

received a note from Two Rivers Landing RV Resort today:

Good morning Volunteer Campers,
If you are in the area please stop by and introduce your self. We would love to meet you and know more about your RV club.

Thanks, Don

visit: http://www.tworiversrvresort.com/

Admin
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-09-28

View user profile http://volunteercampers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Rivers Landing RV Resort

Post  coolbreeze1 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:11 am

Don't know about the rest of the people here, but their prices seem abit high. They also don't allow pop-ups. They are also a good drive away from the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge area.

Coolbreeze1 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Posts : 1605
Join date : 2009-09-29
Location : White Pine, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Rivers Landing RV Resort

Post  craigw on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:44 am

CB...I have to agree with you that this CG seems a bit steep on price. Could have lost some of the Concrete/Asphalt and lowered their prices. They seem to be to be 1 1/2 times to double that of most in the area. I would be hard pressed to stay here. Just my opinion.
avatar
craigw
Charter Member
Charter Member

Posts : 143
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Franklin, NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Rivers Landing RV Resort

Post  coolbreeze1 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:06 pm

craigw wrote:CB...I have to agree with you that this CG seems a bit steep on price. Could have lost some of the Concrete/Asphalt and lowered their prices. They seem to be to be 1 1/2 times to double that of most in the area. I would be hard pressed to stay here. Just my opinion.
Craig,
I have driven through this cg before. They are right behind the Smokey Mtn Knife Works, on the river. All the sites are concrete and very level. They are more for the upper class A type. You know the ones, more money than they know what to do with, no offence to anyone on here. LOL

Coolbreeze1 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Posts : 1605
Join date : 2009-09-29
Location : White Pine, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Rivers Landing RV Resort

Post  craigw on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:19 pm

coolbreeze1 wrote:
craigw wrote:CB...I have to agree with you that this CG seems a bit steep on price. Could have lost some of the Concrete/Asphalt and lowered their prices. They seem to be to be 1 1/2 times to double that of most in the area. I would be hard pressed to stay here. Just my opinion.
Craig,
I have driven through this cg before. They are right behind the Smokey Mtn Knife Works, on the river. All the sites are concrete and very level. They are more for the upper class A type. You know the ones, more money than they know what to do with, no offence to anyone on here. LOL

Coolbreeze1 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I totally understand and agree..

I've never been fond of any place or group that excludes any person or group. Hence the fact that they don't allow Pop ups or tents. Maybe there should be a trend of some campgrounds excluding Class A's.

Its hard for me to understand why any CG would "exclude" anyone. If they are a paying customer they should be allowed as long as they distracting to others.

As I think we all would agree with this group and others we have been involved with its all about community and friendships. Not hiding behind custom painted and blacked out windows. Just a thought.

scratch


Last edited by craigw on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
craigw
Charter Member
Charter Member

Posts : 143
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Franklin, NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Rivers Landing RV Resort

Post  chuck on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:45 pm

Gee.. go easy on them.. they were nice enough to check us out.. And by the way.. 5th wheels are outta my price range too.. but I don't begrudge the folks who are lucky enough to own one Very Happy Very Happy or at least "make payments" on one. No offense to anyone here Laughing !
avatar
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2009-09-29
Location : Clinton, Tennessee

View user profile http://www.eatsleepcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Rivers Landing RV Resort

Post  coolbreeze1 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:51 am

I don't think that Craig was to hard on them. He was just stating his feelings towards this cg due to that they exclude certain campers. They seem to be an exclusive cg for the upper class. This is just my .02 No offense to anyone.

Coolbreeze1 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Posts : 1605
Join date : 2009-09-29
Location : White Pine, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Rivers Landing RV Resort

Post  craigw on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:38 pm

coolbreeze1 wrote:I don't think that Craig was to hard on them. He was just stating his feelings towards this cg due to that they exclude certain campers. They seem to be an exclusive cg for the upper class. This is just my .02 No offense to anyone.

Coolbreeze1 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


CB....Exactly what I was saying. My opinion simply was the fact that they exclude certain campers. We don't exclude based on pretty much anything so I feel that no one else should either.
avatar
craigw
Charter Member
Charter Member

Posts : 143
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : Franklin, NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Rivers Landing RV Resort

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum