Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burlap uses for "Fishing People"

3 posters

Go down

Burlap uses for "Fishing People" Empty Burlap uses for "Fishing People"

Post  KralCamper Thu May 20, 2010 12:09 pm

As an added benefit...

When we went camping last weekend, it had rained three days earlier. While we were hitching up getting ready to leave, I thought I would lift up a burlap bag in the garden to see if there were any worms under it. The ground was still moist and I found 2 worms, after looking under most of them I found over 2 dozen and didn't have to dig. If I had watered the burlap the evening before I think there would have been many more to find.
KralCamper
KralCamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Burlap uses for "Fishing People" Empty Re: Burlap uses for "Fishing People"

Post  Richard Thu May 20, 2010 12:24 pm

My brother used to take something called "cotton seed mill cake" and put it in a burlap bag with a rock, and toss the whole thing in the lake. It made for a nice "secret" catfish hotspot. Unfortunately, it made for a good carp hot spot. Fun to catch carp, but we didn't eat them. The burlap eventually bio-degraded, so no polution involved. Just another rock at the bottom of the lake.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Sat May 22, 2010 8:22 am

Richard said
My brother used to take something called "cotton seed mill cake" and put it in a burlap bag with a rock, and toss the whole thing in the lake. It made for a nice "secret" catfish hotspot. Unfortunately, it made for a good carp hot spot. Fun to catch carp, but we didn't eat them. The burlap eventually bio-degraded, so no polution involved. Just another rock at the bottom of the lake.

Only in Alabama............"Roll Tide" Razz
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down