Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Danger in the snow (Camp Driveway)

4 posters

Go down

Miss Danger in the snow (Camp Driveway) Empty Miss Danger in the snow (Camp Driveway)

Post  Richard Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Miss Danger can even handle a snow load!
Miss Danger in the snow (Camp Driveway) P1010010
Miss Danger in the snow (Camp Driveway) P1010011
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Miss Danger in the snow (Camp Driveway) Empty Re: Miss Danger in the snow (Camp Driveway)

Post  coolbreeze1 Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:25 pm

You got more snow than I did. Where is Jon?

Coolbreeze1 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Miss Danger in the snow (Camp Driveway) Empty Re: Miss Danger in the snow (Camp Driveway)

Post  abivens Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:54 pm

The pic would be perfect if you were sitting on the new port-i-potty you just got!!
abivens
abivens
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KralCamper Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:37 pm

We didn't get anything but rain here in Knoxville. The snow looks great. Glad Miss Danger is ready for the road again.
KralCamper
KralCamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:44 pm

We had between 6 & 7 inches last night, and it's still snowing a little. Expecting a couple more inches by morning.

Jon is from Guatemala. He went out in the snow, played an hour or so, and he went inside again. Enough was enough. He hasn't been back outside.

Lilia also went back in after about an hour. She just came out again for the picture. I guess being from Siberia, she had enough snow as an infant, even if it was just through the orphanage window.

Caroline stuck with it until her sled knocked me off my feet and her knee hit the snow shovel I had in my hands. We were a piled up mess.

Now it's the eternal "Christmas Classics" on TV. I like Christmas shows, but enough hours in a day is enough of that too. I may have to head out to Miss Danger to escape. If I do, I'll run the furnace!
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:24 pm

I would have paid to seen that Laughing

coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:12 pm

I would have paid to not have been in it.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:31 pm

I kept seeing and hearing trees finally giving up and falling and decided to get the snow off Miss Danger this morning. That was a job, on a ladder in the snow shoveling snow off the camper. That was a lot of weight on the top. I'll know if there was any damage when I go down and up again.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Richard wrote:I kept seeing and hearing trees finally giving up and falling and decided to get the snow off Miss Danger this morning. That was a job, on a ladder in the snow shoveling snow off the camper. That was a lot of weight on the top. I'll know if there was any damage when I go down and up again.
Please pray for Miss Danger that there is no damage done due to the snow.

coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:29 pm

LOL, I think that there is always going to be damage to Miss Danger, it's in her nature. A high maintenance gal. But, at this rate I'll eventually have a nearly new camper.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Richard wrote:LOL, I think that there is always going to be damage to Miss Danger, it's in her nature. A high maintenance gal. But, at this rate I'll eventually have a nearly new camper.
You cant knock logic affraid

coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down