Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAMPGROUND DISCOUNTS

2 posters

Go down

CAMPGROUND DISCOUNTS Empty CAMPGROUND DISCOUNTS

Post  chuck Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:32 am

I drove up to Bandy Creek CG this week (in the Big South Fork Nat Recreation Area) and bought my "lifetime" Senior Discount pass..   Not over joyed at being 62 years old..  but at least it has a few advantages.  People feel sorry for you and let you buy stuff a little cheaper.  Very Happy

Anyway..  I don't camp in National Parks much at all..  but I do camp some at Bandy Creek..  This pass was only $10.  It gives me a 50% discount on each night of camping. Sites at Bandy Creek are $22 per night..  So I booked two nights and only paid $22. They didn't charge tax either..  That's a pretty good deal.  If I never use the pass again, I've already saved $12.  And yes..  you can use the pass when you reserve online.. it's good at Nat Parks and Rec Areas anywhere in the U.S.  There may be other things, besides campsites, that are discounted too...  I haven't read all the details.

Do you buy or use any discount passes, etc for camping?
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

http://www.eatsleepcamp.com

Back to top Go down

CAMPGROUND DISCOUNTS Empty Re: CAMPGROUND DISCOUNTS

Post  SouthWestyKim Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:41 pm

We used to get a KOA card every year. I think it gave us a 10% discount at KOA'S. We didnt renew last year,since we only usually go once a year it wasnt worth it.
SouthWestyKim
SouthWestyKim

Back to top Go down