Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods others did that I think are cool (inspiration)

3 posters

Go down

Mods others did that I think are cool (inspiration) Empty Mods others did that I think are cool (inspiration)

Post  Richard Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 pm

http://www.trailerlife.com/cforum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/23032824.cfm has a great mod for a TV mount in a hybrid. there are a couple of others here too.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Mods others did that I think are cool (inspiration) Empty Re: Mods others did that I think are cool (inspiration)

Post  Crawford Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:26 am

Hey Richard this post is right up your ally. Time to start planing new mods for 2011, I myself plan to put on a longer roller tube to put on a larger awning. I'm planing to put in a trap door in floor to service fuel pump with out dropping fuel tank. If it ever fails it seems the tank will be full. Heck that's 56 gals needs to be drain. I also plan to put in a second AC on roof Fla. gets pretty hot my Mixed Husky's will also like it. Mr trimmer has a few on his land I'll see if one works. Very Happy
Crawford
Crawford

Back to top Go down

Mods others did that I think are cool (inspiration) Empty Re: Mods others did that I think are cool (inspiration)

Post  coolbreeze1 Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:28 am

Crawford wrote:Hey Richard this post is right up your ally. Time to start planing new mods for 2011, I myself plan to put on a longer roller tube to put on a larger awning. I'm planing to put in a trap door in floor to service fuel pump with out dropping fuel tank. If it ever fails it seems the tank will be full. Heck that's 56 gals needs to be drain. I also plan to put in a second AC on roof Fla. gets pretty hot my Mixed Husky's will also like it. Mr trimmer has a few on his land I'll see if one works. Very Happy
Crawford, don't mention the word mods to Richard. I am trying to keep him focused towards the purchase of a hybrid. He needs to just maintain his pup, and not throw more money into it. Keep Richards dream alive and don't mention mods No
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down