Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do this stick man do it and have fun

2 posters

Go down

do this stick man do it and have fun Empty do this stick man do it and have fun

Post  Crawford Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Crawford
Crawford

Back to top Go down

do this stick man do it and have fun Empty Re: do this stick man do it and have fun

Post  Crawford Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Richard have your kids play it's great Very Happy
Crawford
Crawford

Back to top Go down

do this stick man do it and have fun Empty Re: do this stick man do it and have fun

Post  Richard Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:49 pm

I'll have them play, because it does look fun. I'll be in Illinois on a project until mid-March. Things are looking promising on the local job I'm hoping to get, but it's not a done deal yet. I like it here, but I sure like East Tennessee better. I'm only making it home once every three weeks. The kids and I are both having withdrawal pains.

Lisa (my bride) was explaining to Jon that I had to be away because we really need the money that I'm making here. His reply was "I wish we had a bazillion dollars so Daddy wouldn't have to go away to work." I just about cried when she told me that.

I can't wait to introduce you guys to my new dog/camping buddy. Right now she's about 15-16 weeks old and weighs 26 pounds. She'll likely gain another 15 to 20. She's already spent a couple of nights in the camper with me. Her name is Dolly Belle Clark. She's mostly Plott Hound, but who knows what else.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum