Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camping-related Christmas Gifts

+3
coolbreeze1
merrykalia
Richard
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Camping-related Christmas Gifts - Page 2 Empty Re: Camping-related Christmas Gifts

Post  Richard Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Ahhhh, a cliff hanger!
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Camping-related Christmas Gifts - Page 2 Empty Re: Camping-related Christmas Gifts

Post  coolbreeze1 Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:38 pm

chuck wrote:package was too small for a sewer hose.. I'll let ya know.. when I find out.
You could do what I tried to do when I was a kid. Just try to open a small section of the package to see what it is, then tape it back up. Embarassed
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:35 pm

What did Coolbreeze1 say when he got a comb for Christmas?

"Thank you. I will never part with it."
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Richard wrote:What did Coolbreeze1 say when he got a comb for Christmas?

"Thank you. I will never part with it."
Ha, ha ha......I think you have posted in the wrong section of the board Question
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Probably so, Tim, but it's a thread I started, and it is about gifts. And it's technically not actually very funny.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Jon got me the marker light that I bought him to give me. Caroline got me a tool kit to keep in the camper, since I'm always using tools out there. Ha ha Got to love it.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Come on Chuck, what was the gift you got from Camping World??
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Richard wrote:Probably so, Tim, but it's a thread I started, and it is about gifts. And it's technically not actually very funny.
You may be right on one point. It was a gift, but it is not camping related, at least not to me. Shocked
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Richard wrote:Come on Chuck, what was the gift you got from Camping World??
What was the gift Chuck? A new camper. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Richard wrote:Jon got me the marker light that I bought him to give me. Caroline got me a tool kit to keep in the camper, since I'm always using tools out there. Ha ha Got to love it.
Your kids know just how to buy for your, make it a tool or something for the camper. Smile
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:17 pm

The item from Camping World was actually a gift card. She also gave me one from WAL-MART. She knows how to shop for me!
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

http://www.eatsleepcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KralCamper Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:04 pm

I got a couple of those extend-able sticks for hot dogs or marshmallows and a set of the funky adjustable risers that stick in the ground to hold the hot dog sticks...just like Chuck has!!!

Ha ha...I love camping gifts!
KralCamper
KralCamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:07 pm

chuck wrote:The item from Camping World was actually a gift card. She also gave me one from WAL-MART. She knows how to shop for me!
Gift cards are my favorite gift. Very Happy
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:38 am

KralCamper wrote:I got a couple of those extend-able sticks for hot dogs or marshmallows and a set of the funky adjustable risers that stick in the ground to hold the hot dog sticks...just like Chuck has!!!

Damn... copy cat. I'm gonna have to figure out a better way to hold my wiener now. Anybody want to help?
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:42 am

In addition to the gift cards.. Max and Peedie gave me a portable compass.. you pin it on your shirt when you go hiking. (Me hiking.. HA!) And the cats (Sully and Gypsy) gave me a little LED flashlight. I love flashlights... you can never have too many.
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:05 am

chuck wrote:
KralCamper wrote:I got a couple of those extend-able sticks for hot dogs or marshmallows and a set of the funky adjustable risers that stick in the ground to hold the hot dog sticks...just like Chuck has!!!

Damn... copy cat. I'm gonna have to figure out a better way to hold my wiener now. Anybody want to help?
Sorry Chuck, but I'll let you hold your own wiener. Rolling Eyes Embarassed
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Sounds like you made out pretty well Chuck and Dave. I'm glad we aren't camping this weekend though. I've got abour 4 inches of snow here in Johnson City, and we are expecting about three more. Needless to say, my trip to Alabama is off. I'm not going anyplace I don't have to go in this mess. The highways would be a mess tomorrow morning, especially crossing the mountains. I'm staying home and playing with the kids' Christmas presents.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Richard wrote:Sounds like you made out pretty well Chuck and Dave. I'm glad we aren't camping this weekend though. I've got abour 4 inches of snow here in Johnson City, and we are expecting about three more. Needless to say, my trip to Alabama is off. I'm not going anyplace I don't have to go in this mess. The highways would be a mess tomorrow morning, especially crossing the mountains. I'm staying home and playing with the kids' Christmas presents.
That sounds like a good plan, Richard. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthWestyKim Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Santa brought me a two prong hot dog holder,some fire starter sticks and two glow sticks Smile so now I have light to start my fire and cook my dawgs...

Kim Cool
SouthWestyKim
SouthWestyKim

Back to top Go down

Post  KralCamper Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:51 pm

chuck wrote:In addition to the gift cards.. Max and Peedie gave me a portable compass.. you pin it on your shirt when you go hiking. (Me hiking.. HA!) And the cats (Sully and Gypsy) gave me a little LED flashlight. I love flashlights... you can never have too many.

You just might need that compass when your GPS gets you (us) lost again...

You know you love hiking...if only in your mind...he,he,he...
KralCamper
KralCamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:27 pm

LOL Kim. I've seen my kids walk up with flashlights, and shine them on the campfire. I wonder if it makes it easier to see the fire.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Richard wrote:LOL Kim. I've seen my kids walk up with flashlights, and shine them on the campfire. I wonder if it makes it easier to see the fire.
What makes little since to us, is perfectly logical to a kid. Very Happy Go figure Shocked
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2