Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!!!

2 posters

Go down

Hello!!! Empty Hello!!!

Post  fisherpal2k Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:08 am

Wow! it seems like it has been an eternity since I got to get on here. Hope everyone is doing well and having fun camping this year. We haven't been able to camp much this year due to work related issues.
We finally got to go last week to Harrison Bay State Park. I noticed in one of the other threads that Abivens was there also. Wish we could have met up!. Also, sorry to hear about your truck and hope you get it fixed. I blew a seal out of the rear end of our truck last year going to Fall Creek Falls. Thats a scary thing but not as bad as your problems. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Wish I could have been off work to go to one of the group trips. It has been so long since we got to camp that it is almost scary to think that the RV is sitting in the driveway ready to go.

Hope everyone has a great summer and since school is starting back week after next, I guess we are done untill Thanksgiving.

Lots going on in here and on the forum. I feel so behind on everything!!!
fisherpal2k
fisherpal2k
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Hello!!! Empty Re: Hello!!!

Post  coolbreeze1 Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:28 am

Glad to hear from you. I can understand how work can interfere with trying to go with a group on a certain date. Hopefully you can make one. You'll have a great time with us. Very Happy
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum