Did your battery make it through the winter?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Did your battery make it through the winter?

Post  coolbreeze1 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Richard wrote:
abivens wrote:Roger Richard, I'll get the cables stat!!!! (I used to watch ER every friday)

As a kid the nurse giving the shot always said, "OK, you are going to feel a slight pinch." That anticipation was worse than the shot. I always wanted the "little less talk and a lot more action" version of any medical or dental procedure.

"Tim, You are going to feel a slight pinch, ok?"

You guys are so funny. All I ask, is for a slight donation(money)for a new battery. Laughing
avatar
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Posts : 1605
Join date : 2009-09-29
Location : White Pine, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did your battery make it through the winter?

Post  Richard on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:53 pm

LOL Tim, Paying for the new battery is when you feel the pinch. By now, you should be used to my threats to electrocute you with some device or other. I'm all talk and no current!
avatar
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2009-10-14
Location : Johnson City, TN

View user profile http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Did your battery make it through the winter?

Post  coolbreeze1 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Richard wrote:LOL Tim, Paying for the new battery is when you feel the pinch. By now, you should be used to my threats to electrocute you with some device or other. I'm all talk and no current!
Yes Richard, I do know you What a Face I think I will try to put out a donation basket at the next camp out Laughing
avatar
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Posts : 1605
Join date : 2009-09-29
Location : White Pine, TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did your battery make it through the winter?

Post  Richard on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:52 am

coolbreeze1 wrote:
Richard wrote:LOL Tim, Paying for the new battery is when you feel the pinch. By now, you should be used to my threats to electrocute you with some device or other. I'm all talk and no current!
Yes Richard, I do know you What a Face I think I will try to put out a donation basket at the next camp out Laughing

Couldn't hurt. You could also sell steak dinners, or just your services as a chef.
avatar
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2009-10-14
Location : Johnson City, TN

View user profile http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Did your battery make it through the winter?

Post  KralCamper on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Richard wrote:
coolbreeze1 wrote:
Richard wrote:LOL Tim, Paying for the new battery is when you feel the pinch. By now, you should be used to my threats to electrocute you with some device or other. I'm all talk and no current!
Yes Richard, I do know you What a Face I think I will try to put out a donation basket at the next camp out Laughing

Couldn't hurt. You could also sell steak dinners, or just your services as a chef.


Sorry Tim, you're on your own if you need any monetary donations. You may just have to bite the bullet and sit out on a trip or two to save up enough gas money for the new battery.

_________________
- Dave -
________________________

Time to go Camping!
Nights camped in 2013 - Hoping for a lot!
Nights camped in 2012 - 5
Nights camped in 2011 - 33
Nights camped in 2010 - 34
Having adventures and making memories
avatar
KralCamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Posts : 371
Join date : 2009-10-01
Location : Knoxville Tn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did your battery make it through the winter?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum