Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My "new" old pop up

+2
Richard
abivens
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

My "new" old pop up - Page 6 Empty Re: My "new" old pop up

Post  Richard Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:01 pm

He could e-mail a couple to me and I'd post them for him.

If we get a Guru from India he'll already have a place to sleep. Not a bed of nails, but a bed of screws.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  abivens Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:57 pm

The "porcupine" pop up was finished this week and my son came out to take ownership. It was definately a bittersweet event, I really enjoyed doing the work but I am glad it belongs to them now. I do hope they will camp with us in the future!!!I will post some pics later.
abivens
abivens
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 pm

abivens wrote:The "porcupine" pop up was finished this week and my son came out to take ownership. It was definately a bittersweet event, I really enjoyed doing the work but I am glad it belongs to them now. I do hope they will camp with us in the future!!!I will post some pics later.
Glad that you got the job done, but sad that this thread will be coming to an end. So, have you figured the total cost of this project?

Hope they can make a trip with us in the future.
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  abivens Sat May 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Well it looks like the "prickly pear" is going with us to south Georgia in a couple of weeks. I told my wife that due to the high gas prices, it would make better financial sense to take the pup. Actually I just want to take it because it will be cool, more like "real" camping. As they say "it ain't camping if you don't smell canvas"! I don't know if I really believe that but I am looking forward to roughing it a little more than we typically do, plus it will be neat to bring this old camper back from the scrap heap and make it pretty comfortable and spend a week camping in it.
abivens
abivens
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Sat May 21, 2011 11:43 pm

abivens wrote:Well it looks like the "prickly pear" is going with us to south Georgia in a couple of weeks. I told my wife that due to the high gas prices, it would make better financial sense to take the pup. Actually I just want to take it because it will be cool, more like "real" camping. As they say "it ain't camping if you don't smell canvas"! I don't know if I really believe that but I am looking forward to roughing it a little more than we typically do, plus it will be neat to bring this old camper back from the scrap heap and make it pretty comfortable and spend a week camping in it.
Richard would be so proud of you Alan. Shocked Shocked Shocked
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

My "new" old pop up - Page 6 Empty Parts trailer conversion

Post  Richard Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Al, did you end up making a utility trailer out of your parts PUP? If so, got a few photos?
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6