Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are they now? Long lost members.

5 posters

Go down

Where are they now?  Long lost members. Empty Where are they now? Long lost members.

Post  Richard Sun May 11, 2014 8:43 pm

I got a text from Alan Bivens a few weeks back. He was asking about Warrior's Path, but did not say he was planning a trip up this way.

Has anyone heard from any of our old camping buddies lately?
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Where are they now?  Long lost members. Empty Re: Where are they now? Long lost members.

Post  Crawford Sun May 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Having my brother inlaw as been having major problems heart,sugar, high blood pressure except when he stands then it falls down then he falls way to many problems to list. As far as camping days are just about going local with in 20 miles. Walter will sleep at home and come out during the day time then baby sitter will take him home ,and stay over night with him a couple a days at a time can't trust him, inside he falls why to much to much in camper and will get busted up. He and camper that is
Crawford
Crawford

Back to top Go down

Where are they now?  Long lost members. Empty Re: Where are they now? Long lost members.

Post  chuck Sun May 11, 2014 11:18 pm

Good to hear from you Crawford.. Sorry to hear about your brother in-laws difficulties.
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

http://www.eatsleepcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Mon May 12, 2014 7:26 pm

So what campgrounds fall in your small circle, Crawford. The Clark's are portable. We can come over your way. Coolbreeze already lives near you.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crawford Mon May 12, 2014 8:49 pm

yogi bear Gatilinberg,or Pine Mountain rv Seville so far Very Happy or just about anything in those area's

Last edited by Crawford on Mon May 12, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Crawford
Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post  merrykalia Mon May 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Crawford, how are your eyes? Sight getting better and better?

I think we may be able to do a trip to the Gatlinburg area sometime in the fall.

merrykalia
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://community.webshots.com/user/merrykalia?vhost=community

Back to top Go down

Post  Life is Good Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:35 pm

We are camping for the first time in over a year I got

Layer off from o
My job and now just getting back on my feet again and it feels nice to be in the camper again.

Life is Good
Life is Good

Back to top Go down

Post  Crawford Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:21 am

My eyes are better can now see far away near vision poor got reading glasses better but not quite there, had vision tested gave me a set of glasses still not there yet. We tried to go camping for a weekend with out Walter had a sitter with him over night next day we had to cut camping short came home. After we got home and sent him to hospital looking like a stroke. They sent him home next day saying it was a min stroke he has been getting a little worse everyday now trying to get him into a home but they tell us he has to stay in hospital for 3 overnights before he can get in. They seem to ship him home before the 3 night there. When we when camping we stayed 20 miles from home so to get home for any problems and yep it happen.
Crawford
Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post  merrykalia Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:39 am

Life is good, sorry to hear about your job situation, but that seems to be happening more and more and with good, longtime companies. Glad you are back to camping. Hope to see you at the fall trip to Cove Lake.

Crawford, glad your sight is getting a bit better and hopefully things will work out with Walter.

merrykalia
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://community.webshots.com/user/merrykalia?vhost=community

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down