Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great weekend at KOA sweetwater

2 posters

Go down

Great weekend at KOA sweetwater Empty Great weekend at KOA sweetwater

Post  SouthWestyKim Tue May 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Carolyn and I camped at sweetwater KOA and had great weather despite the forecast for rain both days. I think it sprinkled shortly saturday during the time we were taking our naps, otherwise it was beautiful. For a buy one get one free weekend there were'nt many people camping ( I guess because of the rain forecast), so it was quiet and peaceful, very relaxing.They have improved the playground area with two new activities for kids, and are in the works for acquiring rental riding vehicles. We really enjoyed the 3 dollar pancake and sausage breakfast they provided on saturday. Cant wait till the weather warms up and I can go back and enjoy the swimming pool. We ran into three campers who recognized us, so I guess that means were regulars now.. Very Happy
SouthWestyKim
SouthWestyKim

Back to top Go down

Great weekend at KOA sweetwater Empty Re: Great weekend at KOA sweetwater

Post  Gregg Wed May 15, 2013 11:49 am

We were at the buy one get one free night in Townsend.It was packed. It only raind for a few minutes Saturday morning and Saturday night . It was a great weekend

Gregg
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down