Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 Kick-Off Camp-Out RIVER PLANTATION-Sevierville, TN

+10
KralCamper
Richard
Gregg
rconkin
Helmsey
chuck
Darcamper
Life is Good
merrykalia
Crawford
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

2013 Kick-Off Camp-Out  RIVER PLANTATION-Sevierville, TN - Page 4 Empty Re: 2013 Kick-Off Camp-Out RIVER PLANTATION-Sevierville, TN

Post  chuck Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Gregg wrote:Sounds like a lot of fun. Wish we could make it .
we wish you could be there too, Gregg.
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

http://www.eatsleepcamp.com

Back to top Go down

2013 Kick-Off Camp-Out  RIVER PLANTATION-Sevierville, TN - Page 4 Empty Re: 2013 Kick-Off Camp-Out RIVER PLANTATION-Sevierville, TN

Post  merrykalia Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 pm

We plan to leave Norton about noon on Friday. Checking the girls out a little early, so we will probably pull in about 3:30 unless we have to make a stop or two.

merrykalia
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://community.webshots.com/user/merrykalia?vhost=community

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:30 pm

I will be arriving Thursday afternoon. Can't wait!
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

2013 Kick-Off Camp-Out  RIVER PLANTATION-Sevierville, TN - Page 4 Empty re:

Post  jb_simerly Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Well got out cleaned and started stocking of with what we could
. Found out today that the last day of t-caps are Thurs. So we plan on being the Thur prob around 6.
jb_simerly
jb_simerly

Back to top Go down

Post  Crawford Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm

could some one give out some ideas what is needed for the community table ? Very Happy Wink
Crawford
Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post  jb_simerly Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:28 pm

less than 1 week getting excited I need to get away for a while been real stressed lately and camping is my best stress reliever i have got.
jb_simerly
jb_simerly

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Crawford wrote:could some one give out some ideas what is needed for the community table ? Very Happy Wink

Here is what was posted last week:

SATURDAY NIGHT GROUP CAMPFIRE!
Not planning a big meal together.. but Saturday night.. lets try and get everyone together at a campfire! We can use my site #181.. or whoever has the best fire ring with the most room. Bring marshmallows, smore ingredients, hot dogs.. whatever you want to cook over the open fire. I will have my new campfire grill. Its pretty neat, you drive a rod down in the ground next to the fire ring.. and the big round grill swings out over the fire.. then swings back when you wanna remove your food. So if anyone wants to throw a burger on there.. that's cool! Bring your own beverages too! We'll start the fire about 7:30p
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:31 am

AND... of course there will be plenty of visiting over the few days we are together.. but our group camps are free of too many plans and schedules. Especially in the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge area.. people sometimes are away from the CG a good deal on Saturday.

and there isn't a "boss"... I am not the boss.. I am only making suggestions. If anyone wants to plan additional things.. like a horseshoe or corn hole tournament, wet t-shirt contest or whatever.. I am all for it! Laughing
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  merrykalia Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:11 pm

I am getting really excited to camp next weekend.

I plan to bring some Manwich to the fire on Saturday night so we can use the pie irons. I'll have cheese, bread and Manwich meat and a couple of pie irons. If you want something else on yours, bring it.

merrykalia
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm

merrykalia wrote:I am getting really excited to camp next weekend.

I plan to bring some Manwich to the fire on Saturday night so we can use the pie irons. I'll have cheese, bread and Manwich meat and a couple of pie irons. If you want something else on yours, bring it.

Thats a good idea Donna! but what about the wet t-shirt contest? Shocked
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  merrykalia Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Sorry, I'm WAYYYY past that!!! I'll just stick with the manwiches.

A wet t-shirt contest would NOT be a pretty sight.

See ya Friday,

merrykalia
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:15 pm

merrykalia wrote:Sorry, I'm WAYYYY past that!!! I'll just stick with the manwiches.

A wet t-shirt contest would NOT be a pretty sight.

I was talking about me and Butch.
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jb_simerly Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:22 am

Hey Chuck last year you said something about giving any children at your campsite a beer. Just wandering if that was a tradition or if i needed to buy my own? If it is tradition, I like....

confused I mean the kids like bud light. lol!
jb_simerly
jb_simerly

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:38 am

jb_simerly wrote:Hey Chuck last year you said something about giving any children at your campsite a beer. Just wandering if that was a tradition or if i needed to buy my own? If it is tradition, I like....

I always offer visitors a cold beverage.. I am more than willing to share! However.. I expect you to return the favor. (So you better buy a beverage or two Smile Smile )
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jb_simerly Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:23 am

chuck wrote:
jb_simerly wrote:Hey Chuck last year you said something about giving any children at your campsite a beer. Just wandering if that was a tradition or if i needed to buy my own? If it is tradition, I like....

I always offer visitors a cold beverage.. I am more than willing to share! However.. I expect you to return the favor. (So you better buy a beverage or two Smile Smile )

I can do that, just thought I would ask times are tuff. It would have been cheaper to trade the kids out of one to buy them. J/k Laughing
jb_simerly
jb_simerly

Back to top Go down

Post  jb_simerly Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:13 pm

Well two more days faint wait anyone got plans what to do while they are there thinking I might go to wonder works with the kids or I thought the titanic would be fun and def got to ride the go carts.
jb_simerly
jb_simerly

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:35 pm

as far as plans.. I actually have a business meeting Fri morning in Pigeon Forge (mixing a little work with vaca).. I might go to Dollywood awhile on Saturday, depending on the weather. Hope to try a little fishing in the stream on the backside of the CG.
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jb_simerly Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:40 pm

chuck wrote:as far as plans.. I actually have a business meeting Fri morning in Pigeon Forge (mixing a little work with vaca).. I might go to Dollywood awhile on Saturday, depending on the weather. Hope to try a little fishing in the stream on the backside of the CG.

We had season passes to Dollywood last year think we are dollywooded out.
Would not mind trying splash country some time have not been there since opening day.
jb_simerly
jb_simerly

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:21 pm

J.B. ..looks like you and I are the only ones arriving Thursday.. I will probably be there mid-afternoon.. maybe around 2p-3p.

So far.. weather looking pretty good for thurs and friday.. 60% ch of rain on Saturday,
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  coolbreeze1 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Well I just booked for our get together. I don't know if the site she gave me was right. She said 183 but that is what Life is Good has. We shall see.

Coolbreeze
coolbreeze1
coolbreeze1
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  merrykalia Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:17 pm

That's great, Tim. So glad you could make it. Is Rita coming with you? Would really like to meet her.

See ya on Friday.

merrykalia
Charter Member
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  jb_simerly Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:12 pm

chuck wrote:J.B. ..looks like you and I are the only ones arriving Thursday.. I will probably be there mid-afternoon.. maybe around 2p-3p.

So far.. weather looking pretty good for thurs and friday.. 60% ch of rain on Saturday,

Yea it will prob be around 6 in the evening if traffic is good.
jb_simerly
jb_simerly

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:04 pm

coolbreeze1 wrote:Well I just booked for our get together. I don't know if the site she gave me was right. She said 183 but that is what Life is Good has. We shall see.

Coolbreeze
gonna be a good time. So glad you are going to be there.
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jb_simerly Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Well tomorrow is the big day really looking forward to it (made work go by really slow today) also looking forward to meeting you all been talking to you all for over a year and only met Richard in person. Praying we all have a safe and fun trip there,during,and home.
jb_simerly
jb_simerly

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:26 pm

jb_simerly wrote:Well tomorrow is the big day really looking forward to it (made work go by really slow today) also looking forward to meeting you all been talking to you all for over a year and only met Richard in person. Praying we all have a safe and fun trip there,during,and home.

see you tomorrow!
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next